Monday, January 14, 2013

FROM ONE FRIEND TO ANOTHER


I am sharing with you one of the beautiful prayers, we prayed about love and friendship. Before reading this...Assume yourself facing a special friend or you may think about your family, brothers or sisters, friends, more so those you find difficult. In the same way, you are facing Jesus.
I Thank God, I have you. God Bless you friend. I LOVE YOU.


  GOD IS LOVE - " We cannot love God, whom we have not seen, if we do not love    others, whom we have seen." - 1 John 4:20

  FROM ONE FRIEND TO ANOTHER
                            
Friend, I don't know how to tell you,
How much I love you
And how much I need you.
I love you because I see you are happy
And because with Love, 
You listen to my words
and keep my lengthy secrets
I love you because, you approach me with respect,
You accept my silence or my outbursts,
You lift me when I fall
And encourage me in my dreams.
You are not scandalized by my sin
Nor condemn me for my limitations.

I need you brother, sister
To receive your advice,
To give what I have,
To share my faith, 
To tell you what I feel.
And to sing with you.

Thank you my friend,
For the transparency of your heart, 
and because through you, I can see
the serene, broad, happy, neat
great Big smile of God himself.

(taken from "My Brother and Sister", retreat for PLW Guides, 
January 11-13, 2013 at Holy Spirit Mission Retreat Center, Tagaytay)


No comments:

Post a Comment