Tuesday, September 24, 2013

oh, tupa..kay tagal kitang hinintay

"The Lord is my shepherd... (I am His sheep)"- Psalm 23

During PLW desert day, most participants share about the "tupa" (sheeps), palaging bida bukod sa mga langgam. But for me? I haven't seen one. Eh nakailang visit na ako dito sa Sacred Heart Novitiate, Novaliches, Quezon City) I always exclaim, i haven't seen even a single tupa. since they say they're a herd and they're almost everywhere. Before leaving home, I sighed to sis connie, my partner, "magpapakita na kaya sakin ang mga tupa ngayon?"

I was preparing some materials for the closing ceremony when I was distracted by baby-like noises. Wow, there just across the pathway near our room were baby sheeps.

(excerpt from my PLW journal)

June 1, 2013

I feel that I am the happiest creature today.  Not only did I saw the sheeps the baby sheeps waited for me. I was so excited to hear them. They called to me like crying babies.  Thank you Lord. Kay tagal ko silang hinintay. Dati kasi ang kanta ko,saan ka man naroroon tupa. After they posed for me,looked at me, we smiled at each other face to face. ahhh, they did not smile. They maah-ed at me. Then they got back to their family na. So totoo nga ang sinasabi ng mga plw attendees. Ang daming tupa!


    
PLW Attendees - QC Bago Bantay Group January 2013

Know more about PLW ( Prayer and Life Workshop) : Visit http://www.plwphil.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment