Thursday, November 21, 2013

PAANO MO PINAPAKITA KAY GOD NA LOVE MO SYA?


                                 the Love of God is not a question, it is always available. 
                                  But how do we respond to God is our responsibility. - Bro Joe Dean

Early today, an eager little girl asked me. 'Ate, me tanong ako. Everyday, paano mo pinapakita kay God na love mo sya?' Series of explanations prompts me at that moment and make me wanted to open my Bible and send a Bible message. But I paused and asked the same question to myself. 'Oo nga anu, paano nga ba?' (puzzled by my own complexity) It was a question of a child. How can you even make a simple practical explanation, she would readily understand?

 I paused and reflect on today. 

'We love because God loved us first.' - 1 John 4:19

God is love.I am loved. Therefore I love.

God is Love. Love? its definition is limitless. There is a discovery in every experience. Intimacy in Prayer and His Word.  

I am loved. Giving thanks and praise is acknowledging His presence in my life TODAY, as in now.  Count your blessings today, it is more than 5 for sure. Blessings such as hearing a beautiful melody, was not late for work, someone smiled to me today, I woke up happy today. All the things that can make you smile or feel loved from the world and from people. For me this is filling up love tank. It should never ran out!

Therefore I love. How do I respond to God's love?
 And because I am loved, I can love others. Others in general term referring to what we can sense - what we see, hear, feel, smell, do! Not just people, but absolutely everything.

Simple question expects a simple answer.

How do I show God that I love Him?

Dear child, personally.. when I feel loved. I smile. I look at God that way also. I am sure He smile too when He feel loved. =)

Therefore eto lang din ang tinatry ko itanong everyday,

At the start  and throughout the day I ask, 'How did God made me smile today? How can I make others smile today?'
At the end of the day I ask Him, 'Did I make you smile today?'

Today I was reminded of His love through an angel. Today I was reminded also of that everyday question. Today I begin again. Today I smiled. 

Hope this answer you, my dear child. =)

Friend..I am passing to you the same question, 

' Pano mo pinapakita kay God na love mo sya, Everyday?'

No comments:

Post a Comment