Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 4 : SO DEEP

Carbin Reef, Sagay City



''Roda,you are my dearest child.The one I love best.
Whenever I mention your name,I think of you with Love.
My heart goes out to you,
I will be merciful.

Set up signs and marks on the road,
Find again the way by which you left.
Come back Roda,come Home.' -Jeremiah 31:20-21
note: I changed Israel to Roda to make the passage speak to me personally. Whenever you read the Bible, you can change the names (e.g. Israel, Mary, David, Moses) with your name. That makes the Bible so alive and speak to you. It would definitely amaze you. Try it!


January 4, 2014 - A saturday time to enjoy "me time" Few thoughts about love, how to love, recieve love, plan about love, and everyday declaration of love and surprises.

Its great to know that there is Someone who love you best...and is in love with you. think of you lovingly.

This make me feel so secure and loved. A well loved person, enjoy loving others also. =)




God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment